We’ve already established that Nik doesn’t see color, but apparently he doesn’t see shades of gray either. We have some Spider-Man Noir news that might make you go, “Wait. What?” Nik brings Batman to a Spider-Man fight, Legendary comic creator Steve Ditko has passed away. Jeff and Branden test Nik’s casting ability with some uncanny results (Really he should be working for Disney even though the image turned out to be a hoax.) Gal Gadot’s latest actions should be mandatory contractual clauses for all actors cast to play super heroes. And if you want to hear Branden giggle like a school boy, and Jeff get beeped out a lot be sure to listen to the very end.
- Big – Steve Ditko Passed Away
- Under the Radar – Nicholas Cage in Spider-Verse
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6h8WntefD0 Turkish Spider-man Capt America
- WildCard – Hunchback Casting (Turns out this was a Hoax)
- Happy Fandom Fuzzy Puppy
- Gal Gadot goes to the Hospital – https://people.com/movies/gal-gadot-visits-childrens-hospital-wonder-woman/
Listen to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts
Until Next Time May the Fandom be with you!